Monday, June 1, 2009

Thing 1: What's the Buzz?

The buzz is about North Texas 23 Things project. Hello fellow participants! I'm looking foward to this journey. As an elementary school librarian I'm always looking for new ways to intergrate technology and learning with my students. They are very open to new things. I do admit I only deal with web tools and technology when I have too, but I enjoy it when I do. Thank you to the organizers of this project. I'm so left brain, that sometimes I'm not as organized as I should. I'm creative, but not as organized as right brain people expect.

So I'm jumping feet first into these 23 things. Hopefully I can pass what I learn from all of you (and learn from myself) to my fellow faculty members and others who haven't had the 2.0 experience. Check back later this week for more posts!

Queen B.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the 23 things!
    I'll be your coach and guide as you travel through them.

    What is your favorite "thing" so far?

    We've done some cute PhotoStory's of primary children booktalking books they have read.

    Donna

    ReplyDelete