Thursday, July 23, 2009

Bonus Buzz: 2.0 Playlist

Hello Readers,

The 23 Things project is coming to an end, so it will soon be PARTY TIME! I wanted to put together a 2.0 playlist- songs that reflect the aspects of 2.0 or give a shout out to 2.0 web tools. So far I've found two songs that fit the bill:
  • "Technologic" by Daft Punk on the CDs Human After All (full version) and Musique Volume 1 (shorter version). The song summarizes what we do with technology. I can't get this beat out of my head.
  • "New Friend Request" by Gym Class Heroes from their CD As Cruel as School Children. It's social networking at its most desperate and lovelorn, but I like the song.
I'm hoping to find more. If you know of any, I'd love to hear from you. Until then, keep reading and listening.

Queen B.

No comments:

Post a Comment